We have a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Supervisor to join our client, an established and successful Top 20 Accountancy firm based in London.
Offering a salary of up to £40,000, this role is ideal for someone looking to work within a friendly yet professional working environment.
Our Client has been helping clients build their businesses for more than 90 years. As chartered accountants and business advisers, they work with clients to understand their potential and ambitions, and provide all the information and support they need to achieve them.
As the successful Payroll Supervisor you will:
- Overall management of the payroll team and payroll service.
- Proactively growing the payroll department through service selling and new client wins.
- Assisting the Partners in meeting with prospective clients, tendering and securing new clients.
- Working closely with clients to develop relationships, set expectations and deal with payroll issues.
- Delivering presentations to promote the services and update on technical changes both internally and externally of the organisation.
- Dealing with client queries and complaints.
- Liaison with HMRC and our software provider to resolve issues.
- Reviewing systems and controls within the department making improvements, ensuring consistent approach by the team.
- Reviewing the payrolls administered by the rest of the team.
- Processing payroll for a portfolio of clients using Accord.
- Responsible for ensuring that BACS payments, RTI and AE submissions are accurate and timely.
- MUST have Star Payroll experience.
- Minimum of 3 years payroll management experience with a client driven, professional environment, with experience using Star Payroll.
- Professional and confident with a can do attitude with the ability to forge professional relationships.
- A confident communicator, able to deal comfortably with staff at all levels, both internally and externally within formal and social contexts.
- IT competent
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with an ability to progress a number of tasks simultaneously prioritise workload and maintain effective systems.
- Strong team orientated approach, with flexibility regarding tasks undertaken and hours worked.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.