We are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Air Conditioning Engineer with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance. The role is a permanent position working on a portfolio in the South and East Yorkshire areas. The core of the AC work will be maintenance (PPM and reactive) and general building services operations.
What is on offer:
The position requires an Air Conditioning engineer that can complete maintenance operations to a high standard.
Salary is £32kpa Vehicle
supplied with personal use
Half an hour each way
30 days holiday
DBS will need to be carried out for the successful candidate
The AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
- provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / cooling systems
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
- complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment
- maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
- diagnose faults and leak repair
- liaise with electrical building services and BMS teams, providing overlap where required
- ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
- assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
- electrical tasks, wiring and maintenance
- at least 2 years experience of PPM's and reactive
- experience of Air Conditioning maintenance
- building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services including basic electrical knowledge
- highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- Chiller / refrigeration
- IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
- proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract
- Qualified AC engineer
- F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants
- valid driving license
An established and successful Building Services and FM company with a large and varied portfolio. An excellent opportunity of a professional and dedicated engineer who has the drive and desire to take ownership of the site.
What happens now:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.