Inside Sales Executive

Recruiter
Juice Recruitment Ltd
Location
Bristol
Salary
18000.0000
Posted
08 Feb 2017
Closes
08 Mar 2017
Sector
Retail
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Are you looking for a career where you can thrive and grow? Are you a confident communicator who can sell and deliver great customer service over the telephone?

Juice are excited to offer this new opportunity as an Inside Sales Executive, where you will be the first point of contact developing new business and utilising existing customers.

This is an excellent position for an energetic, driven and customer focused Sales Executive who is looking for a new opportunity to excel and develop their career within the Automotive industry.

Within this role you will be using your sales skills to assess the customer’s needs, provide expert product knowledge and close the sale at the end.

The main duties are, but not limited too:

Answering and resolving general queries from customers via email and telephone

Talking to new and existing customers

80% of your leads will be incoming calls or emails and the remaining 20% will be ringing potential customers from the in-house system

Building relationships with customers

In return you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 with an excellent OTE £27,000 (uncapped)! There is free onsite parking and a great sociable team environment.

If this sounds like the next career step for you, please contact Summer at Juice Recruitment today