Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious, and well-respected care providers in the UK's care industry. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy managing a newly acquired care home by the group.
With over 10 years of experience in the industry it is an exciting time to come on board with this progressive company, they have commissioned two new builds this year as well as acquiring 2 existing established care homes. They have big plans for the future and are keen to recruit managers that are seeking internal growth and development.
They currently have a portfolio of 15 homes and boast a 90% compliance rating across the board. A company that aspires to provide a genuinely outstanding level of care to its residents, and we are looking for someone whose ambitions are in line with that ethos.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager will include:
- Representing the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Building upon current mixed grades to achieve Good results with CQC
- Brining in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance and enrich your residents lives further
- Liaising with and co-operating with CQC inspectors and other key external stakeholders
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager will:
- Have proven experience of working as a home manager in an equivalent environment
- Will have registered with the CQC within a nursing home
- Hold a registered managers qualification
- Be a strong and confident leader able to lead and motivate large staff teams
- Have Financial and Risk Assessment experience in relation to care service
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £60,000pa, work close to the centre of Romford, Essex and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- Company sick pay
- Supportive 3 Week Induction programme
- Generous pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.