An opportunity has arisen to join a progressive Senior Partner Practice of a highly respected FTSE 100 Wealth Management Company.
The successful candidate will have a previous background as an IFA Administrator or Trainee Paraplanner, strong attention to detail, and a highly organised approach to their work. Good interpersonal skills and sense of humour are also essential.
You will provide a full suitability support service in line with the FCA and internal compliance procedures, undertake paraplanning responsibilities, and will be given exposure to interesting pensions, inheritance tax and investment cases.
- A desire to develop a long term career within a small but growing practice
- Understand and appreciate the value of long term client relationships.
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Develop internal relationships with compliance teams to ensure 100% accuracy on all cases.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload effectively and assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
For the right candidate, support to achieve Chartered status is available.