Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Cobham, Surrey
Service: Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
Salary: Up to £18.16 per hour - £37,400 - £45,300 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience, qualifications and capabilities)
Hours: Full Time (36, 42 or 48 hours available) or Part Time hours available
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS band 5 / 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus available to all new nurses joining this home*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and experienced nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to lead a small team of nurses within a friendly, welcoming Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home based in Cobham, Surrey. The home is easily accessible from Woking, Leatherhead, Epsom and Weybridge, and surrounding areas of Surrey and South West London.
Split into separate houses depending on the needs of the patients, the Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, dementia nursing, palliative care, convalescence, respite and residential care, as well as looking after patients with Parkinson's. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual. The home has achieved a great reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents.
We welcome applications from Registered Nurses, either newly-qualified or experienced, who share this passion for quality care and who wishes to further their career within a reputable healthcare organisation. There are full-time or part-time opportunities available working either days, nights, or a mixture depending on your preferences. All applicants must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company that are dedicated to helping each of their resident's live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC revalidation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to