Project Manager - Financial Crime
As a Financial Crime Implementation Manager you will manage the implementation of strategic business projects and change initiatives within Financial Crime, working in partnership with central change functions, operational mangers and the wider business to ensure that solutions are designed to deliver all required business capabilities and implemented with an appropriate level of business readiness planning and support.
You will identify improvements and take these through to business projects and small change requests, with business requirements focused on improving the customer experience, operational effectiveness & risk management ensuring all identified benefits are realised.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing the implementation of projects within Financial Crime, ensuring that projects and change initiatives are delivered with all elements of the required business capability in place, supported appropriately throughout affected areas.
- Ensure that all issues and risks from change initiatives that impact the function and Group are understood, documented and driven through to an agreed resolution.
- Work with Managers within Financial Crime and the wider business, to ensure that a full assessment is undertaken of all projects and change requests prior to delivery and implementation. Establish and agree impacts on operational resources, procedures, processes, risk controls and policies.
- Work cross functionally to review the internal and external communication and training requirements of projects and change initiatives, agreeing content and implementation plan with operational teams and other key stakeholders to ensure all changes are effective and communicated.
- Act as a functional subject matter expert on business processes and systems, providing expert input into the design and development of business solutions, working cross functionally with the central change functions to deliver business capabilities which meet both functional and organisational requirements.
- Work with the central change functions and operational teams to ensure that policy manuals, procedure documents, forms, literature and other operational support materials are kept up to date and maintained within the defined governance framework.
- Provide guidance and direction to the Operational Teams in identifying improvements and taking these through to business projects, small change requests and solution through external providers.
- Work closely and build relationships with external providers where required, to identify solutions and improvements to issues and processes.
- Tenacious and well-organised
- Challenging, logical and structured approach, with excellent organisational skills
- Must be detail orientated with the ability to keep the â€~bigger pictureâ€™ in focus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convey complex ideas and information to a diverse stakeholder group
- In depth experience in a financial crime operational role
- Experience of engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Experience of identifying improvements from MI and anecdotal feedback
- Experience of managing change through a governance process
- Experience of understanding financial crime intelligence in terms of policy and processes and taking advantage of opportunities to maximise commercial position
- SAS or Nice Actimize systems knowledge
If you have the required experience, please submit your CV for consideration.