Windows Systems Administrator - Active Directory, Scripting
Windows Systems Administrator - Active Directory, IIS, Scripting, Application, Performance Tuning, Configuration Management
Are you a Windows Systems Administrator who wants an interesting role that will allow you to work on project work as well as BAU with NO ONCALL, Monday to Friday role?
Do you have an interest in DevOps, Cloud, Automation and looking for a role in which you can expand your skill set?
10 DAYS TRAINING A YEAR BOOKED IN JUST LIKE HOLIDAYS.
Successful candidates will:
- Be an experienced Windows Systems Administrator ( Windows Server and Microsoft Active Directory etc. )
- Microsoft Windows Clusters experience - build and deploy
- Scripting expertise - any of Powershell, PowerCLI, Bash, VBScript, Perl, Python, VBScript
- Monitoring tools experience, advantageous to have worked on Monitoring Architecture but not essential
- Performance Tuning, Configuration and Management of App / Web tier ( IIS, Apache, Jboss, Tomcat, etc. )
- Application experience - Deployment Automation and Configuration Management
Not essential but desirable:
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Capistrano etc.
- Git, Perforce etc. ( Source code management )
- TFS, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven NUGet, BitBucket, GCC, Make, MSI, YUM / RPM, Zip, Tar, vSphere, vRA, VM's, Load Balancing F5
- Deployment Architecture for Applications Experience
This is an great opportunity to take your Ops career forward with a business that will support your continuous growth and learning.
Please apply without hesitation to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.