Business Analyst - System/Data
Business Analyst - Systems/Data Analyst
**Business Analyst, Global Asset Management Bank, Manchester - 6 months**
This role will be within Controllers Change Team consists of a number of professionals based in Manchester, London and Brussels which provides an effective Change function to the EMEA. The Team provides support for all systems and data related activities related to EMEA Regulatory Reporting.
Support EMEA Regulatory Reporting requirements by providing an effective systems and data analytical capability for key project work.
On-going Development and Projects
- Ability to contribute to key projects, through analysis of complex financial data.
- Develop solutions to critical business issues and presents alternatives to management.
- Defines requirements and agrees with key stakeholders.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
Defines ongoing BAU support of the solution
- Ensuring the timing and integrity of the data to facilitate the EMEA Finance community's regulatory or statutory reporting requirements.
- Impact Assessment to current Regulatory Reporting modules and reporting templates.
- System upgrades and associated testing.
- Deadline driven with effective time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Client orientated and results focused.
- Ability to understand and critically assess financial business processes
- Ability to understand reporting requirements from business users and translate them to functional requirements
- Aptitude to identify and evaluate key business risks and controls
- Ability to perform data analysis to support issues users may encounter in their report preparation
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage own workload and customer expectations
- Experience of working as a systems/data/business analyst on Financial systems and data warehouse projects
- Working with complex data models and multiple data inputs.
- General understanding of the Financial Services industry
- Comfortable with using SQL to conduct data analysis and diagnose problems.
- Regulatory or Financial Reporting experience a plus.
- Project experience, particularly an Agile/Kanban methodology.
- Experience with Banking or Data products - IMMS/Peoplesoft/OneSumX / Reg Pro / FinArch / Cognos BI / Tableau etc
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.