Curriculum Manager - Plumbing & Electrical
Morgan Hunt are working with a Further Education College in London to recruit for a Interim Curriculum Manager for Plumbing & Electrical services to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strong leadership and management across the plumbing and electrical departments, to ensure that all learners have a high quality learning experience and that an outstanding provision is offered.
Some of the main responsibilities for the role are:
* To promote excellence in attendance and success rates.
* To determine the overall direction and strategic purpose of the department in line with the college vision and mission and in response to the requirements of the local community including the business community
* To ensure attendance to aspect study programmes
* To provide leadership and direction of staff, including the timely completion of personal performance and development reviews, objectives setting, development plans, and provide support, guidance and coaching where appropriate
* To liaise with external agencies, employers and community representatives to improve the reputation and quality of the courses and to represent the college on external events as appropriate
As the successful candidate, you will have:
* Has a background in teaching plumbing or electrical
* Must have gas and plumbing qualified
* Demonstrable experience in management
* Thorough understanding of the curriculum and qualification structure
* Knowledge of current developments within the FE curriculum
* Must have an in depth knowledge of quality assurance processes
If you are passionate and excited to make an impact on the quality of Further Education, please contact the Morgan Hunt Senior Appointments team by email or call
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.