Assistant Accountant Study Support
SF Group is currently working with an international business to recruit an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their already growing accounts team. This is fantastic opportunity as the client is currently going through a re-branding across the entire business.
Within this role, you will be responsible for preparing the management accounts, including trial balance and P&L working closely with the Accountant.
This role is ideal for someone actively studying their ACCA or CIMA as the client offer an impressive, full study package.
You will be expected to:
- Prepare the management accounts, including balance sheets & accruals and prepayments
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Present reports to senior management
- Variance and trend analysis
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Reviewing and improving financial processes
This role is best suited for someone ambitious who is keen to progress. The client is offering a fantastic remuneration including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Full financial study support with days off for study and exams
- Quarterly bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with incredible plans for the future. If you're interested in applying for the role, please get in touch today on or email .