The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Senior Interim Group Accountant for a global Real Estate business based in Mayfair. Working within the Financial Reporting team the objective of the Group Accountant is to provide the accounting support to the Fund Controllers to ensure that all accounting associated with the fund is dealt with accurately and on a timely basis in order that Fund performance can be monitored, directed and reported appropriately.
- Completion of the JV consolidation.
- Responsible for delivering to the Fund Controller the draft consolidated accounts and associated investment reporting information required to meet reporting obligations.
- Production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and investor reporting
- Monthly balance sheet and P&L production, including detailed review with Commercial Operations Finance Manager to understand performance.
- Perform month end processes and reconciliations, including general ledger maintenance, adherence to reporting timetable, balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany balances and posting journals.
- Responsible for development, implementation and monitoring of control systems, policies and procedures to ensure all accounting and records are robust and secure, including all joint venture reporting, working alongside the real estate and commercial team.
- Carry out regular impairment reviews of fixed and current assets, reporting to board where any adjustments are identified.
- Management of the Fund annual audit process for UK and overseas companies, liaising with auditors to ensure timely closing and meeting annual accounts filing obligations.
- Implementation and monitoring of internal management fee arrangements.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting processes across the business.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant or equivalent with at least 5 years PQE
- Previous experience in financial accounting role in a Fund or Investment Management business