I.T Technician - Rotherham - £8.15-£8.82 DOE
Venatu Consulting are working with our established client in search of an I.T Technician to work on a temporary - permanent basis based in Rotherham.
- Manifesting of electronic equipment belonging to clients.
- Managing stock levels and ensuring you are productive always.
- Maintain records/logs of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Stock control of IT and electrical equipment.
- Travelling to client's sites to collect electrical equipment for manifesting.
- Ensure you comply with health and safety procedures and internal policies always.
- Following directions from head technician and management.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven experience within the IT asset Industry or relevant position.
- Problem-solving skills and proactive personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages including Excel.
- Own transport is essential.
- The ideal candidate would need to pass checks (credit checks).
Hours and Salary:
- Working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with half an hour for dinner.
- £8.15 - £8.82ph dependent on experience.
- Free onsite parking.
- Annual company bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921368