Unit Nurse Manager RGN / RMN - Care Home
Unit Manager Vacancy - Days only
Job Title: Unit Nurse Manager - RGN or RMN
Location: Upminster, Essex
Salary: £37,500 per annum and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time and part time available (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. Their unique approach to care really makes them stand out in the market along with market leading benefits. You will be given every opportunity to develop and progress your career with ongoing training and unrivalled support.
We are recruiting for a Unit nurse manager to work within a nursing home situated in the outskirts of Upminster, Essex. This home now has a beautiful brand-new look to it which has been specifically designed to create a pleasant and sociable atmosphere for patients and staff alike.
This home offers 24 hour quality care to both elderly and dementia patients, with both long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that every person is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This position would be working days. You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive fantastic benefits as stated below! This position is a full time position.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .