Project & Technical Lead Exhaust Delivery
Project & Technical Lead
Location: West Midlands
Long Term Contract
Are you an experienced Project & Technical Leader within the Automotive industry?
Are you seeking a new challenge for 2018? If so, please see below opportunity;
Project & Technical Leader (Exhaust Delivery, planning, design, development & Release)
* Drive Technical Delivery meetings & Manage supplier commitments via their commodity plan
* Cost Management tooling & piece delivery to target of associated concerns & PACN's, with support from Purchase Ensure development activities are completed working with Development Eng'r Manage resolution of design & development issues.
* Support build process / launch / parts order as required
* Proven Project & Supplier Management experience
* Component design change & delivery experience - planning / design / development & release - preference
* knowledge of Exhaust Systems including experience in problem solving & resolution
* Ability to develop timing plans
* Proven management of suppliers
* Preference of previous work within Automotive Exhaust design environment Exhaust system technical knowledge/ Supplier base awareness
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.