Data & Insights Analyst - Reigate - £30-40k excellent bens and career growth
Data & Insights Analyst - Reigate - £30-40k + ex bens
This role is urgent but we will not be able to interview until the New Year now so please submit your CV with January availability.
My Client offer a world class analytics and call tracking service.
Their goal is to grow 5-fold in the next 3-years through organic growth, new routes to market, international expansion and development of new services. This role is key to their growth plans and the future prospects are exponential.
Profile Of Role
The vacancy is for a Data and Insights Analyst that will work closely with the Head of Analytics to deliver actionable insight (mainly focused on Marketing) to help deliver business growth.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, be able to clearly articulate their thinking and produce excellent analysis. These elements are crucial in terms of adding meaningful impact to the business.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Experience in an Analytical role (essential)
- Advanced Excel skills for data analysis
- Experience working with Google Sheets and the rest of G-Suite (advantageous, not essential)
- Understanding of other Analytical tools
- Strategic understanding of how to use data for successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to demonstrate how using data and insights can deliver business objectives
- Understanding of data compliance and GDPR
- Understanding of Salesforce (advantageous)
- Clear communicator at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive in seeking better ways of doing things
- Understanding of the SaaS business model (Software as a Solution)
- Work with Marketing to deliver actionable insights that can help shape the strategy and generate revenue from Marketing channels
- Build well thought out audiences for Marketing campaigns to ensure they are relevant
- Understand and gather requirements from Marketing to create data and insights which are fit for Marketing campaigns
- Working with the Head of Analytics to support other business units (Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Product and Finance) find value in their data, provide insights and measure business metrics
- Deliver analysis and insight which can help drive new/existing revenue
- Help Analytics deliver value from our various sources of data to achieve objectives
- Identify target customers through various methods to support acquisition strategies ensuring we are relevant in our actions
- Understand Infinity customers, their business and behaviours to produce insights
- Competitor Analysis: help us understand our competitors and their customers
- Work closely with Salesforce Admin to achieve data integrity
- Build and develop relationships across the business to gather information and provide analytical support where required
- Responsible for campaign data, reporting and recommendations of marketing campaigns through various techniques
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements
- Build out recipient lists using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce and other relevant tools
How to Apply:
My Client is keen to appoint / secure someone for this role before Christmas, even if they have to wait for a notice period and the actual start date is the New Year so please apply with urgency.
If this is of interest to you and you meet the criteria, please send your full CV to dawn at astonrecruitment dot com ASAP including details of:
- Your current expected salary package
- Your availability for interview (first interview will be by telephone)
- Your notice period / availability to start work.
Applicants are welcomed from all backgrounds - on the proviso that you are legally able to work and remain in the UK, if you would need to relocate in order to work in Reigate, Surrey please give details in your application. Similarly if you require any special equipment or conditions for any disabilities please also let me know as appropriate.
This vacancy is advertised by Dawn Calverley of Aston Recruitment