Our client based in Basingstoke is seeking an experienced Workshop Technician to join their team on a permanent basis with an annual salary of circa £27,000 and 33 days holiday among other generous company benefits. This role primarily focuses on completing the customisation and pre-delivery inspection of mechanical products, fitting of attachments and other ancillary parts in accordance with Customer Sales orders.
- Completing electrical and engineering modification in line with Customer Sales Orders
- Fitting of batteries and other ancillary parts
- Create rating plates
- Mechanical and hydraulic assembly
- Pre-assembly inspection
- Previous experience within an engineering workshop
- Previous mechanical or hydraulic assembly experience
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Knowledge of LSS software preferable/computer literate
- Forklift Licence preferable but not essential, refreshers can be completed
- Annual salary of circa £27,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm and Friday 8am-1pm
- Company pension scheme, company contribution 6%, employee contribution 4%
- Onsite canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Uniform provided
- Life assurance
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you.