An exciting finance analyst role in Burnley has arisen at a leading company, to play a key role within their dynamic finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to work at a leading national company with an excellent reputation.
As an assistant accountant, you will:
- Prepare and demonstrate an understanding across a wide range of P&L and balance sheet account reconciliations, identifying and resolving anomalies and managing any risks/opportunities.
- Work closely with the business on a day to day basis to deliver operational requirements.
- Support the Financial Accounting Manager to ensure the overall reported financial results are robust through the ongoing development of internal controls.
- Providing expertise and role related knowledge to both Internal and External Audit teams as required.
- Liaising with and fostering good relations within other areas of finance and the business.
As an assistant accountant you will have/be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified Accountant
- Exposure to Financial Accounting processes in a large, complex organisation
- Highly PC literate - particularly Excel.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with high volume, complex data to deliver insight
- Commercially focused, proactive and able to review business processes in order to effect & instigate plans for future improvement
- Experience of using an integrated ERP system (ideally SAP)
This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role. The company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate who is looking to progress in their career. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on or call .