Marketing Manager w/ Automotive or Logistics experience
Marketing Manager w/ Automotive or Logistics Experience: £55 - 75k doe
My client is an innovative tech start-up going through and exciting period of growth globally. They are looking for two experienced Marketing Managers to oversee the operational side of the marketing strategy, as they expand internationally, and to grow international users and partnerships.
The right person MUST have automotive or logistics experience and be ready to make the jump to an award-winning start-up and help them change the world! My client has a well-defined marketing strategy and need the right person to implement the strategy at a local level in partnership with on-the-ground business development team and agency partners.
They are approaching a period of rapid scale up of our global operations, including opening country offices around the world. They are looking for two experienced Marketing Manager to oversee the operational side of their marketing strategy, as we expand internationally, and to grow our international users and partnerships.
You will provide support to the in-country teams (including marketing managers) to coordinate our local consumer activation & media partnerships and our B2B content and events strategy. You will also be responsible for driving integrated launch campaigns across the business, and managing the relationship with our agency partners.
As this role will provide support to our in-country teams, primarily located in the Middle East, South Africa and Mongolia, there could be a fair amount of travel as part of this role.
- Provide support to local marketing managers & oversee activation plans in conjunction with local agency partners
- Coordinate on the ground activations
- Maximise value and impact of local media partnerships
- Ensure all required assets are delivered at the highest quality and on-time and on budget, with approval from the Global team
- Nurture our local community by managing development and deployment of our monthly newsletter, in conjunction with the global team (who will manage production and deployment)
- Maximise our voice at events to drive business leads & PR
- Develop and expand our online community of advocates and orchestrate blogger outreach efforts
- Oversee design of our local social media assets (e.g. Facebook cover photo, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog)
- Design, create and manage promotions and tactical Social ad campaigns
- Support Business Development with marketing ideas and creative assets for local B2B meetings
- Work with Business Development team to flag and follow-up with relevant business leads
- Update WordPress site content where relevant to support local needs
You will have:
- Experience at similar level within a reputable brand; creative agency, Account Directors or Senior Account Managers looking to take the next step in their career will also be considered
- Excellent understanding of all media channels both on and off line
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong project management skills and ability to maintain order despite many competing priorities and needs
- Experience managing integrated campaigns, including events, media sponsorships, print, radio, TV, paid social; ideally you have worked on/with both B2B and B2C brands
- Experience managing advertising and media agency partners; ability to build strong, respected relationships that motivate the agency to deliver to the highest quality standard, on time and on budget
- Experience developing strategic proposals and executing them
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role (WordPress, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
You will be:
- Highly proactive, will have your own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (university of life counts, too)
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
- Commercially-minded and committed to global social change through business
- Motivated by challenging targets
- Highly collaborative and able to communicate requirements and priorities to the Global team in London
Extra credit if you: Have run your own business or worked in a fast-growing start-up in a similar role, and been demonstrably influential in its fast growth.
Fluency in other languages, e.g. Spanish, French