£35,000-£40,000 a year
A successful and multinational manufacturing business in the heart of Gloucestershire, commutable from Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol and Malvern are looking for a finance manager. The role offers an exciting, challenging and unique culture for a dynamic forward thinking management accountant to help realise their ambitious plans. This role would be ideal for an ambitious newly qualified accountant with tonnes of drive and ambition.
Responsibilities and Duties
Looking for someone who is happy with a mix of transactional, accounting and analysis work to support the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Balance sheet reviews and reconciliations, working with a range of people and manufacturing locations, primarily across the UK
- Transactional analysis, and providing guidance to the business on processes
- Profit & Loss Account review and commentary
- General Ledger postings
- Business support for internal project financials
- Distributor Commission scheme reviews and calculations
- Fixed Asset & Inventory management and reviews
- Bank reconciliations / review
- Government reporting
- Financial management of EU Grant funded projects
- Update Company communications and support via Finance Sharepoint page announcements
- Provide support for Internal and External Audits
- Divisional reporting requirements (both Internal and External)
- Ad hoc tasks as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Or qualified by experience with AAT or Degree
If this sounds like a role and a culture which you would like to be a part of, please get in touch.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management Accounting: 3 plus years