Assistant Management Accountant
This is an assistant management accountant position based in Wokingham covering a maternity leave for a minimum of 9 months. The role would suit someone with experience working within a multinational company who is studying either ACCA or CIMA. If you are available immediately or on short notice, please apply for a full job description.
The role is based at the European shared service centre for this multinational business who have grown exponentially but continue to retain their fantastic, inclusive working environment.
The role will involve supporting a qualified accountant with a variety of duties including:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Profit and loss reports
- Variance analysis
- Tax returns
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Budget preparation
- Month end journals
The ideal candidate will be:
- Immediately available or available on short notice and able to commit for the 9 month duration
- Experienced in a large or busy finance department
- Studying towards ACCA or CIMA - late stage AAT studiers may be considered
- Capable of learning new systems quickly and an intermediate standard with excel
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive annual salary equivalent and will be entitled to full company benefits including a generous annual bonus.