Finance Designate, Financial Controller, to circa £50k-£55k DOE
An exciting opportunity for a development candidate to take on a lead Finance and hands-on role within an ambitious SME in a highly dynamic and fast changing sector.
An opportunity to work with the owners, Executive team and Senior Management team as well as the business operations to help enable business growth.
- Leading Finance team across multiple sites
- Development of all budgets and forecasts, KPI, MI, risk and reporting frameworks
- Responsible for all day to day operational finance matters, Strategic Plan and running of Board
- Work closely with external accountants and tax advisors to ensure efficient tax planning for business
- Responsible for all regulatory, compliance and legal matters, including preparation of customer, license and legal agreements
- Management and development of pricing frameworks
- Lead, coach and develop both direct reports and indirect reports across other functional
This an excellent opportunity for either a first- time mover from Practice (probably currently operating at Manager or Senior Manager level) or equivalent Senior Finance Professional working "in-house" in a commercial environment, to step into their first number one role. Equally we are happy to look at an already experienced Controller. It is intended that this role will eventually become a Board level position.