An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our Collections team. Reporting to the Retail Accounts Team Leader, you will be responsible for carrying out thorough credit control activities for our car lease customer base and ensuring all accounts are kept up to date and compliant.
What we look for
- Previous experience working in a credit control role
- Intermediate Excel skills
- You will have previous experience working for an FCA regulated company, or have knowledge of this regulation
- Be highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Good communication, skills both written and verbal, with the ability to be empathetic when required
- Be able and willing to step up and take on additional duties during absence of the team leader
- High levels of attention to detail
What we offer:
- £23,000 - £25,000 p.a
- Annual incentive bonus scheme
- Monday - Friday (Casual Dress Fridays) 08:30- 5pm (37.5 hrs per week)
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Company enhanced Pension Scheme
- A range of flexible benefits
- And if that’s not enough, we also provide free parking and refreshments!
Part of Hitachi Group - Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions is based across two offices Newbury & Trowbridge. We are one of the UK’s leading providers of funding and fleet management solutions for small and large cars and commercial vehicle fleets. We have been funding cars, vans, HGVs and specialist vehicles in the UK for over 30 years, More recently we’ve stepped up our operations to include plant and equipment.
Our office is located within a residential area close to the A34, M3 and M4 and 15 minute walk from Newbury town centre and offer free parking for employees on a first come first serve basis. If you don’t fancy the walk alongside the river into Newbury we have a sandwich van that comes every morning where you can buy freshly made breakfast and lunch; our fantastic receptionists notify all staff once the van arrives so you won’t miss out.
We have a large kitchen area with booth style seating for those that are looking for a quiet area to sit or for team gatherings, we also have an open plan seating area with sofas and a large flat screen TV with PlayStation if you fancy a quick game! There are additional kitchen points throughout the building with vending & coffee machines, additional seating areas and free fruit which gets delivered every day.
We run lots of social events throughout the year and also host lots of charity events. Every year we hold an extravagant Christmas party which is a chance to celebrate a year of hard work and socialise with your co-workers in all the Vehicle Solutions offices!