Finance Assistant - Pinner - Circa £25,000 per annum
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Our Client Founded in 2002 are an Independent promotional company and they are looking for a Finance Assistant to come on board due to continued expansion, reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Set up new suppliers and credit check new clients
- Process Purchase Ledger invoices
- Organise weekly supplier payment run by the MD
- General finance administration
- Manage Credit and Debit card statements and recording of cheques
- Manage petty cash
- Sales Ledger processing
- Handle client ledger statements and queries, reconciliations and purchase order
- Assist with some Credit control
- Fixed asset management
- Ideally be AAT qualified or have some purchase ledger experience
- Have an instinct for numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Excel)
- Company Bonus scheme that delivers 10-12% of salary
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Options for childcare vouchers
- Bicycle grant scheme
- Private health scheme
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies.
As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.