Management Accountant - part qual/qual
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Semi-Senior/Senior Accountant to join a new outsourcing team within a Top 70 accountancy firm. As the ideal candidate, you will have experience working in an accountancy practice and be AAT qualified, or be studying ACCA/CIMA.
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Completion of VAT reporting requirements
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Liaising with clients and answering routine queries
- You will have 3 years + experience within Management Accounts/Bookkeeping team - all within a practice environment. (this is essential)
- AAT qualified, or be studying ACCA/CIMA.
- Excellent bookkeeping skills and fully experienced in the preparation of UK VAT, related returns and management reporting.
- Working knowledge of Xero, Word and Excel, with the experience of Sage, QuickBooks and similar accounting solutions would be preferable.
- Good knowledge of UK VAT.
- Accuracy and attention to detail as well as strong organisation and time management skills.
- You must be able to communicate well - written and verbal.
- Confident when dealing with clients and getting your views across.
- Methodical and logical thinking.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to use initiative to identify problems and provide solutions.
If interested, please apply with an updated CV!