Internal Audit Manager
My client is an online retailer that has had a lot of growth over the past few years. They are in the market for an Internal Audit Manager who has had previous experience of reporting directly to the audit committee. The role will develop over the next few years into building a team.
Based in Central London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be some amount of international travel.
- To work with the Finance Director in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as a lone auditor to start with and then brining in a few auditors over the next 6-12 months.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 20% worldwide travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 2 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.