Head of Marketing
My client is a well established, fast growing home visiting optometry company based in London.
If you live and breathe marketing, and want to make a difference in the lives of others, you are exactly the person they are looking for.
- Develop and manage marketing strategy in line with company's objectives.
- Develop and expand new business, building good client relationships with current and new businesses and analyse potential strategic partner relationships.
- Manage various marketing segments of the company & responsible for setting objectives and measuring performance.
- Manage the day to day and long term marketing activities of the organisation.
- Assist the marketing teams with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Schedule and lead weekly meetings and organise training.
- Maintain organised and efficient to meet sales goals.
- Analyse policies and procedures to ensure corporate compliance.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails
- Generate repeat business through exceptional customer service.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients and co-workers through effective communication and a professional demeanour.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Develop organized system for sustaining daily operations, confidential record retention and compliance with safety and legal policies and procedures.
- Ideally a Graduate with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organised and self motivated.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
In return you will get:
- Salary between £35,000-£45,000 per year
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Mobile phone