Digital Data Analyst
Digital Data Analyst
Data analysts needed to plan across a mix of digital marketing services, to create a significant commercial advantage for clients.
- Data analysis - Deliver accurate and timely data and analysis that is easy to interpret and understand. Including customer behaviour and interaction through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Data quality - Audit, setup and review tracking implementations to flag issues, bugs or anomalies. Including automatic alerting to ensure reliable data is always available.
- Testing - Establish testing schedules for the analysis of Multivariate and A/B testing. With a particular focus on conversion rate optimisation.
- Reporting - Support budgeting and goal-setting across key metrics, modelling the business impact. As well as building automated reports in our existing BI tools.
- Support - Act as an internal consultant providing support with potential tracking issues, or data anomalies as and when they occur. As well as knowledge sharing within the agency.
- Technology - Identifying new technologies and developing more sophisticated in-house BI tools, testing new tools and approaches.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- High level of proficiency implementing technical analytics products across web and app platforms specifically Google Analytics, but Adobe Analytics a bonus.
- Solid experience handling marketing tags via a tag management system specifically Google Tag Manager, as well as more direct code inclusion scenarios (legacy platforms etc).
- A proven track record of a creative and structured approach to problem-solving.
- Evidence of an experimental approach to testing and optimisation of web platforms and reporting methods.
- Able to extract and process large dataset using SQL queries and Python scripts.
- Proven track record of working with a data management platform (DMP), attribution or cross-device tracking.
- Experience with existing BI tools such as Datorama or Tableau or would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, statistics, engineering or technology related, but all considered with relevant experience.
Call or email me your CV to learn more about this excellent opportunity and agency.
Join a top-tier operation for 2018.