Risk & Compliance Learning & Development Consultant
Risk & Compliance Learning & Development Consultant, Edinburgh
Approximately £400 per day
6 Month Contract- Opportunity to be renewed
A fantastic opportunity has become available to start immediately, working in our client's Risk and Compliance team, based in Edinburgh.
Working as part of a large organisation you will be undertaking various functions as an L&D consultant, you will be expected to focus on managing and delivering the training, along with the learning & development which is required by the Risk and Compliance team.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Provide L&D expertise to internal Risk and Compliance clients
- Develop a L&D strategy and plan for the Risk and Compliance Integration Programme
- Engage key stakeholders to conduct detailed Learning and Training Needs Analysis
- To work collaboratively with the Risk & Compliance integration team
- To keep abreast of regulatory or industry issues that may affect the requirements for Risk and Compliance training and professional development
- Design and deliver learning solutions to achieve appropriate learning outcomes
- Develop relationships with global learning and development stakeholders
- Plan and co-ordinate the training required for internal Risk & Compliance teams
- Produce risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies log for the training plan and monitor changes
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience/ background:
- In-depth knowledge of Risk and Compliance processes and procedures in an Investments/Asset Management environment
- Extensive Learning & Development Management and Consultancy experience, focused on business change programmes
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications, presentation, facilitation and training delivery skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Extensive experience and skills using Learning Management Systems and e learning design and delivery
- Previous activities relating to risk, legal or compliance, or a combination
- Knowledge of Aberdeen and/or Standard Life Asset Management useful
- Previous Risk and Compliance management experience useful
In return our client will reward you with a daily rate of £400.
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP or contact Jacob McClay via mobile/email: /
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.