My Client is searching for an experienced Analyst for an initial six month project based in Bradford.
The role will work closely with teams across the business developing the regulatory business plan submission. You will be responsible for answering some big strategic questions.
The day to day activities will include collecting and analysing the supporting information for our performance commitments, such as the service levels we will offer customers and the cost of investment required.
• Carrying out competitor analysis on other industries to compare our performance and costs
• Developing communication material for internal and external audiences to communicate proposals for our future plans
• Analysing investment plans to forecast future performance and cost trends
• Developing simple unit cost models to understand our comparative position, and helping to gather evidence to support any cost adjustment.
Knowledge and Skills:
• strong analytical skills and a good working knowledge of excel
• Experience of excellent report and presentation writing
• Experience of the business planning process
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business