A fantastic opportunity has risen for a, bright and dedicated Compliance Coordinator based in London for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 6 months. The role is paying a highly competitive wage of up to £107 per day plus holiday pay and is working for a global professional services organisation where there can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
You will be responsible to coordinate all aspects of the on boarding of graduates into the firm to ensure they have a smooth start to their career.
- Support high volume of candidates through the on boarding process
- Manage calls with offshore on boarding teams
- Working with external vendor with organisation of visa and visa queries
- Ensuring the accuracy of documents and information sent to and received from candidates
- Organise new joiner events
- Create content for their social media channels
- Manage candidate queries inbox ensuring quality and timely responses
- Innovate in our pre-joiner engagement strategy - monitor candidate satisfaction and find new ways to engage and support our candidates during the on boarding process
- Keeping up to date with business updates, as well as external changes which may impact recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- An Organised and hardworking individual
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- good understanding of excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a Compliance Coordinator role in London starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £107 per day.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.