Interim Operational Auditor or Compliance Professional, North Cardiff &/ or Mid Wales
We are currently working with a Client to find suitably skilled candidates to support an extremely busy period. It is expected that the initial contract will be for 3 months, however there is a possibility that this could be extended.
The purpose of the role is to conduct compliance reviews/audits on organisations who have received an allocation of funding, to ensure the monies are being used in accordance with Regulations.
On identification of areas of non-compliance, the candidate will be expected to work with the beneficiary to resolve successfully areas of non-compliance.
Suitable candidates with either have experience of European Funding regulations, or be have experience of working within an audit or compliance environment, whereby you have to quickly review, understand and familiarise yourself with new rules or regulations and then follow standardised compliance and audit tests to confirm adherence to the rules.
We are not only looking at candidates who specifically have European funding experience and are open on looking at candidates with relevant transferable skills.
- Complete a series of compliance reviews for operations receiving funding in compliance with Regulations.
- Identify areas of non- compliance in the delivery of Operations and raise these with the Beneficiary directly.
- Written and verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders, which includes formal review meetings to discuss compliance issues, as part of the compliance review process.
- Produce reports detailing the results of the reviews, including identifying any non-compliance issues and the action required to be taken (to ensure compliance). .
- Follow up on outstanding issues until resolved.
- Provide advice and guidance to Beneficiaries on the compliant delivery
- Plan, organise and prioritise workload.
- Line management
- Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified Accountancy or Audit professional qualification
- Experience of audit or compliance related work activity
- Exceptionally strong Client facing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability