Our client, a successful financial planning and management consultancy who provide advice to both corporate and individual clients, is seeking an experienced Financial Planner to work alongside their senior consultants in providing key deliverables and assisting in complex projects.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity where the company will look to train and develop the successful candidate to build a long-term career with the company. You will be working as a part of a dynamic and forward thinking team with opportunities to progress and make your mark within this established organisation.
The successful candidate will have experience in working with high net worth clients and should be used to working in a fee charging practice. It's a must for candidates to have a Diploma Status with the aim of becoming Chartered within 2 years.
- Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis
- Seek and develop new external business opportunities
- Provide technical support for the business, as required
Key skills / experience:
- Experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning
- Hardworking and prepared to go the "the extra mile" to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard
- Comfortable preparing letters and reports
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and high attention to detail