PMO Analyst- Project Management Office
Contract Duration: 3 - 6 Months
Daily Rate: £225 - £250
My client a reputable market leader requires a PMO Analyst adept in project, programme, portfolio and strategic governance support across multiple methodologies and assisting and managing a variety of different stakeholders.
Provide governance and support for major programmes across IT and Business Change.
The PMO Analyst will have responsibility for:
- Review, collate, maintain and highlight changes to project plans, Re-schedule work & highlight slippage against tasks/milestones
- Weekly status reporting, aggregated monthly Programme packs (ensuring that Project Managers adhere to minimum project standards for the company)
- Monthly Board report facilitation
- Maintain fiscal processes for the purpose of recording, forecasting, monitoring and budgeting project expenditure
- Organise and facilitate closure of project and complete benefit analysis at the end of the project
- Review projects (health check) to ensure they meet minimum project standards (documentation / approvals)
- Produce weekly Delivery KPI’s (Time, Cost, Quality, Features) and aggregate into a monthly pack for presentation to Senior Leadership Team
- Work with Project Management teams to update and improve project methodologies, both waterfall and agile approaches
- Created single version of truth for portfolio information; responsible of the processes and updates – the information acts as the monthly assurance check against information provided by project managers