An award winning and progressive technology group based in Basingstoke are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join their growing organisation.
As Product Owner you will be working closely with product managers, software engineers, operations, sales/marketing teams and external customers to ensure that product changes are translated into user stories, prioritised and briefed to teams and project managed to on time delivery.
The successful Product Owner will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or Information Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with others
- Experience and knowledge of software development life cycle
- Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience in a Scrum or other agile environment
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
The responsibilities of Product Owner will include:
- Representing the customers throughout the process of defining, designing, building , testing and launching a product and new features
- Working with user experience designers and development team
- Define and articulate features, user stories and prioritise the Product backlog
- Working with stakeholders- understand, document , triage and fix live issues
This is a great opportunity for experienced Product Owners but we are also happy to consider candidates transitioning over from Project manager or Business Analyst roles.
For the successful Product Owner the company are paying a salary up to £45,000 per annum, plus bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical insurance, annual training allowance, regular social events, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers.
To apply please forward your CV to or call Chris on