Section Engineer - Civil Engineering/ Construction
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Full Package
- Are you a qualified Setting out Engineer?
- Do you have experience of mentoring junior Site Engineers?
- Experience of RC Frame/ Steel Frame/ Civil groundworks?
- Worked on major projects +£3m?
If so, please get in touch!
I am currently working with a Successful Tier 1 Main Contractor.
They require an experienced hands on Section Engineer to carry out and perform quality checks on settings out and site engineering duties.
You will mentor junior engineers and earn the opportunity to progress to a more senior position. You will report directly into the Project Manager.
- Driving License
- Civil Engineering or Construction HNC/ Diploma/ Degree
- Setting out knowledge
- Good communication Skills
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.