Digital Marketing Specialist
Macildowie's marketing team are currently working with an award winning PR and marketing agency based in Derbyshire. You will be working as an integral part of a strong team alongside client account managers, digital creative content writers and directors to deliver the digital strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning about digital marketing, keeping up with the latest advances in technology, search engine developments and a strong work ethic.
* Monitor and manage website performance
* Work with the creative team to develop and manage SEO plans for clients
* Monitor the click to enquiry performance, create and implement improvement plans
* Write engaging content for blogs and webpages
* Plan and execute Google Adwords and re-marketing campaigns
* Manage, plan and write social campaigns, post and monitor social media accounts
* Liaise on a regular basis with clients, often via telephone and email
* Experience of technical search engine optimisation including managing the critical rendering path process
* Excellent analytical, organisation, project management and time management skills
* In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics in order to generate reports
* Comfortable in fast paced environments and able to manage multiple projects
If this role sounds of interest to you and you meet the above stated requirements, please submit your CV for review ASAP!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.