UI Manager - B2C
In close collaboration with your Product, Engineering and UX counterparts, you will help us envision and deliver exciting, next generation UI design and product branding for a wide range of enterprise-scale, consumer-facing ticketing products (web and native) that will reach fans across EMEA.
You have a rich portfolio of innovative, product UI design that people love (i.e. content-rich, high-traffic responsive sites, mobile/tablet applications) as well as deep brand development experience. You also have advanced art direction, team management and mentoring experience. You are able to draw out best design outputs from your team as well as develop them professionally.
- Provide market-leading interaction, interface design, and branding solutions for all B2C e-commerce websites, web-based applications, and mobile applications and meet strategic aims and timelines of TM International successfully.
- Align conceptual and strategic direction with Sr. Director and collaborate with Product, Engineering and Marketing to guide your team towards beautiful, innovative, and effective UI solutions
- Collaborate with UX Manager (B2C) to develop, monitor and update clear and effective design project plans, user research and testing schedules, and ongoing infrastructure development for all responsible Product areas
- Take ownership of all assigned projects until successful, timely delivery and clear closure are achieved
- Set clear expectations and communicate plans explicitly and consistently with senior management, PMO, Product, Engineering and direct reports
- Work with, develop, and maintain strong relationships across the business, particularly with Product and Engineering teams, to make measurable decisions and ensure user experience is championed and considered indispensable throughout the product development process
- Co-lead design workshops and help evangelize design thinking and practice across functions
- Work with Sr. Director and Marketing to develop, improve, or evolve brands in the Ticketmaster International product portfolio
- Collaborate with team and other Design Managers to build, manage and evolve the UI Pattern Library for all B2C products/brands
- Sync up with US equivalent and Marketing to align on global branding and patterns for responsible products
- Use core information architecture and interaction design skills to take design deliverables through a full project lifecycle
- Support UX Manager and wider team to conduct user and competitive research, identify user types, scenarios, journeys, and develop strategic B2C product design vision
- Support usability testing efforts in planning and developing prototypes for usability research
- Ensure efficient and comprehensive documentation of all projects for self and team
- Help improve design processes and set documentation standards
- Uphold exceptional standards of delivery for your team and ensure all design is consistent with corporate design and brand guidelines
- Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial UX/UI design specifications
- Foster an environment of continual learning, professional development, improvement, and support through 1:1s, mentoring, and LNE guidelines
- Keep up with the latest web trends and technologies and continually stay on top of best practices.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Thorough grounding in principals, methodology and practices of visual design with proven hands-on experience in a working environment, i.e. graphic design / web design / interaction design / interface design / branding / marketing / print design / typography
- An outstanding portfolio with UI, interaction design, and branding works
- Exceptional typography and graphic design skills
- A strong understanding of various grid systems and layouts
- Experience art directing in an advanced product development environment with senior creative leadership
- Previous line management and/or mentoring experience required
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
- Expertise in industry standard design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign), Sketch, InVision, etc. expected
- A strong understanding of best/tried and true and current trends in UX/UI practices and cross-platform development
- A fundamental understanding of relationship between good UX, UI design and branding
- Experience with large-scale e-commerce sites, high-traffic portals, or complex software/application is desired. Mobile/tablet/cross-channel design is essential.
- Expert-level grounding in key UX and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, such as user, competitive, and benchmark research, heuristic reviews, usability testing, prototyping, agile vs. waterfall, stakeholder workshops, etc., is expected.
- Must have a portfolio with built/live products and examples of detailed UI and brand style guides.
- Product internationlisation experience a plus
BehavioursTHE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES DETERMINE HOW THE ROLE WILL BE CARRIED OUT AND ARE REQUIRED TO BE A SUCCESS:
- A quick, creative thinker with attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Approachable, collaborative/inclusive leadership style
How to apply:If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV inc