Systems Engineer / Integration Engineer
Our client a global automotive company are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer / Integration Engineer
Systems / Functional Integration (SiFi) Engineer for testing latest vehicle electronic modules and systems for SiFi team to cover project deliverables for our customer.
• As a member of the SiFi team you will deliver electronics technologies for current and future Commercial Vehicle programs globally. Professional Experience in Automotive Electrical Sector.
• Generate test reports aligned to company Function/System Specs, Plan and coordinate Design Verification and sign-off testing.
• Identify defects with functional/system testing.
• Support the company software development team.
• Support software compatibility processes: Support Ei-PAT, Software Change and Release Management Meeting, PMST, Technical Design Review (TDR) meetings.
• Lead investigations to resolve issues at manufacturing plant caused by diagnostics and EOL compatibility issues.
• Frequent Travel opportunities to support prototype builds and production launches at company vehicle assembly plants.
• Experience of working on any of the following; Vehicle CAN Networks (including LIN & Ethernet), Network Management (Autosar or OSEK). Signal database. Hands-on with CANalyser, CANoe, KVaser and LIN test tools (CANape will be highly regarded).
• Team player with exceptional communication skills.
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Full and clean UK driving license, ideally with D1.
• There is an element of travel abroad to conduct testing at customer sites (EU, US, Turkey & China)
• Diplomatic assertiveness
• Organization skills
You will receive:
• A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
• Healthcare cash back scheme.
• Employee discounts on products
• Death in service insurance.
• Child care vouchers.
• Free on-site parking.
• Relocation Package available
Relevant Automotive or Electronics or Electrical Engineering degree
You will be part of an expanding, vibrant team responsible for deployment of the latest advanced technologies progressing towards advancement in vehicle safety & security.
Excellent package and opportunity. Call Rachel Adams NOW on ************ or apply online with Jobsite
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923017