User experience (UX) Designer 40,000 DOE
Are you looking for a permanent role within UX design where you will have complete autonomy over your projects. Are you looking to join a market leading company that creats innovative products.
My client an AI software company is looking for a User Experience Designer to join their office in Cambridge. Due to this being a new role within the company, it is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to influence and shape the UX development journey.
- Design and maintain the best possible UX across the products, working with users, developers, testers and stakeholders throughout discovery, design, implementation and release of new features and improvements.
- Produce research findings, wireframes and prototypes, working iteratively across teams to ensure that user interface designs are grounded in user needs.
- Devise, explore and participate in initiatives that help to improve product strategy, implementations and overall quality.
- Be an advocate for user research, progressive enhancement, web standards, front-end performance and accessibility.
Skills and Experience
- University Degree, college degree
- Experience with user-research (one-on-one interviews, prototype testing)
- Experience developing prototypes to aid user testing
- Knowledge of web usability
- Knowledge of web standards/ accessibility
- Web technologies
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and have a portfolio prepared ready to send when required