Para Planner - Stevenage - Up to £40,000 per annum
Title: Paraplanner - Financial Services
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
Our Client are looking for a Paraplanner to provide the highest level possible for support to financial Services Sales team at a very busy and exciting time.
Reporting to the practice manager you will expected to deliver the agreed strategy and objectives regarding compliance standards. This exciting role would suit someone looking to accelerate their career.
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisors
- Interpreting data obtained by advisors during client meetings
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs, including cash flow modelling
- Preparation of suitability letters
- specialist report writing
- Research and recommendations with full audit trail
- Support the BDM
- Provide technical input and assist in the preparation of client seminars
- KPI management and complying with FCA Rulebook
- Accompany consultants on client visits if required
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to keep matters strictly confidential
- Ability to maintain positive relationships
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 3 x salary life cover
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance after one years’ service
- Free parking on site
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.