Duty Pharmacy Manager - Haverhill
An exciting opportunity has become available to become a Duty Pharmacy Manager in a Blue Chip Retailer that is globally recognised and offers great opportunities to further your career.
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the health-care team with a passion for making every patient interaction count.
As the Haverhill Duty Pharmacy Manager you will
- lead a team of 5-20 colleagues inspiring and developing your team
- will drive promotions, including health checks and branded products
- follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- ensure accurate payment claims
- make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
Ideal Haverhill Duty Pharmacy Manager candidates will
- have a passion about providing high quality health care advice to all customers
- possess a Pharmacy degree
- be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- be MUR certified, additional pharmacy services training would be beneficial
- those who have worked in an independent, retail high street or superstore pharmacy would be of particular interest
FYI - As part of the interview process a criminal record check will be carried out.
The Haverhill Duty Pharmacy Manager role attracts a salary of up to £46,234K. Alongside the financial remuneration you will also receive a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact me directly.