Personal Tax Manager
Personal Tax Manager opportunity for an experienced Tax Senior within an established Lancashire Chartered Practice with a long history in the area. This newly created position offers responsibility for leading the Personal Tax Department and potential long term progression to Director.
A long established Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice with a reputation for providing high quality Audit, Tax and Advisory solutions to SME's, Family Owned businesses, Charities, Not-For-Profit organisations and Corporate Groups. The Practice is actively targeting growth through acquisition of smaller firms and now needs to appoint an experienced Tax professional to enable the continued delivery of services to a growing client base.
As Personal Tax Manager you will be responsible for managing the firm's Personal Tax Client Portfolio, delivering Tax compliance services and basic planning solutions to all clients. Supported by a Tax Assistant you will manage the busy year round schedule of work and build and develop the team to meet the needs of the growing client numbers.
As Personal Tax Manager you will benefit from:
- Autonomy and responsibility for the Personal Tax Client Portfolio
- Long term career progression as the firm continues to grow through acquisition
- An opportunity to build and develop a small team
This opportunity represents an exciting step towards Manager level for an experienced Tax Senior / Advisor with ambitions towards Director in the longer term..
You will be a Tax Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Either ACCA or ATT / CTA Qualified
- Personal Tax experience gained within Chartered Accountancy Practice (min 3 -5 years)
- Excellent client contact and communication skills
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.