Baby Room Leader
Baby Room Leader - Liverpool
This is a permanent position!
Our client is looking for an experienced Room Leader to join their amazing team located in Liverpool. You will be the Room Leader for the baby room which looks after 0- 15 months.
Their nursery welcomes children ages 0-5 years old and they offer a Breakfast, After-School and Holiday clubs for children aged 3-12 years old.
Job role: Baby Room Leader
Hours: 40 hours per week (7.30am - 6pm) with a 30- minute lunch
25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
Salary: £16,640 per annum
£8.00 per hour
- You will be required to complete daily risk assessments
- You will be required to follow all Health and Safety requirements always.
- To complete the children's learning journeys on time
- To be the best Key Worker you can be
- You will also be required to arrange parent events
- You will be required to give the best care possible to each individual child and make sure you cater to every individual need
- Follow duties required by the manager
What you need:
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements.
- Minimum Level 3 Childcare (will offer level 4 Advanced Practitioner training to the right candidate)
- Trustworthy and approachable
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ and quote AC1639 and ask for Daisy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918437