Field Service Engineer
Field service engineer - Pumps
Salary: £30,000 + Company Van
Location: St Albans
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Field Service Engineer to join a renowned Water Pumps company who are currently in the process of investing millions into their engineering department. The successful applicant for this position will be predominately cover,Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and London. In return, the Field Service Engineer will be entitled to a company car, a bespoke training programme and a fantastic OTE structure.
Skills required for the Field service engineer:
· The successful candidate for this Field service experience role will need to have prior field experience.
· To be considered for this Field Service Engineer role, you would need to hold a driving license and no more than three points.
· To have some form of exposure working with pumps is a necessity for this Field Service Engineer role
· This position requires both mechanical and electrical skills: i.e. belts, bearings, chains, 3 phase motors.
· Holding an engineering qualification would be advantageous
The Field service engineer will benefit from:
· The Field Service Engineer will be offered a tailored training and technical development programme.
· Join a progressive company who offer a clear route to progression
· Excellent Benefits Package which includes: company car which is fully expensed and a company phone
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, paid from door to door, paid expenses,
Commutable: St Albans, Bedford, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Harlow
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.