Are you a qualified Manufacturing Engineer with experience in assembly processes? If so we are recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer on a permanent basis for a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier of electro-mechanical products based in Birmingham.
As Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Technically supporting manufacturing areas, including the layout, procurement of equipment, NPI and training on equipment.
- Implementing new processes and equipment into site.
- Process improvement activities.
- Developing modern manufacturing techniques.
- Planning factory layouts.
- Ensuring all documentation are accurate, including BOMs.
- Supporting all 8Ds internal and external.
- Supporting Continuous Improvement activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive assembly processes to develop your career. In return for your experience, this highly innovative and exciting company will offer you:
- 25 days Holidays
- Career development
Suitable candidates will be qualified to HNC level in Engineering or equivalent and ideally have a technical Apprenticeship combined with automotive experience. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of lean manufacturing and are a proven problem-solver and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .