SF Group are currently looking for a Project Manager for our leading Commercial Property Business based in Birmingham. The business is going through a period of high aquisitionary growth which has lead to this hire.
This permanent position is in place to deliver key projects for the business as it continues to grow.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Manage project life cycle through requirement gathering, design, planning, execution and monitoring
- Effectively work with Programme Analysts and the business to ensure appropriate and effective delivery of change initiatives
- Manage successful relationships with IT, key stakeholders across the business and third parties, to collaboratively achieve the project deliverables
- To create an environment which encourages others to come on the change journey and engage with us
- To lead by example in a positive approach to change
- Produce regular project reporting to effectively communicate the status, risks and issues of projects to The Programme Manager and appropriate stakeholders
- Identify and escalate priority issues appropriately
- To adhere to company policies at all times
- Any other duties as assigned by your Line Manager
The ideal person will be/have:
- Previous experience in a similar position managing projects through from inception to post implementation review
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of managing large teams and coordinating large scale change
- Ability to drive forward change and engage people positively in service of project and programme goals
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities successfully to strict deadlines
- Ability to closely manage projects ensuring delivery to a high standard, required specification, on time and on budget
- Prince II is desirable but not essential
This position will pay an annual salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 a year for the relevant candidate. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.