Senior User Experience Designer (Mobile Andriod Apple iOS)
Senior User Experience Designer (UX Designer Android iOS Apple UI Designer Online Mobile)
Asynchrony Labs UK, a subsidiary of WWT EMEA UK LTD., has opportunities for Senior User Experience (UX) Designer to create engaging user experiences for desktop, web, and mobile projects.
- Senior UX Designer will collaborate with clients and team members to define, estimate, create, and deliver the entire visual layer that conform to brand standards and industry best practices.
- Senior UX Designer must have significant working experience with all facets of UX principles and processes such as task flow analysis, journey mapping, wireframing, UI concepting, prototyping, asset management and usability analysis.
- Senior UX Designer will be Embedded on every software team and responsible for overseeing product design throughout the entire development process and must champion their creative vision through implementation
- Min 5+ years' expert in online and/or mobile UX Design and UI Design
- You will have a strong understanding of design thinking, lean, and agile methodologies and how and when to use them. Some experience with Front End development, pattern and component libraries is desirable.
- Excellent design skills working with typography, layout, and color
- Significant experience with Omni-Channel UX design
- Experience with heuristic evaluation and application
- Conducting user research and creating personas, scenarios, user journeys
- Defining, organizing and executing baseline usability tests
- Expertise in responsive design
- Knowledge of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and Android Material Design
- knowledge of usability patterns, standards and information architecture principles
- Ability to work in a startup environment backed by a large enterprise
- Ability to dig in and understand complex models, business processes, and technologies
- Ability to persevere when complexity presents itself
- Passion for pairing, mentoring, coaching, and leading software teams
- Excellent inter-personal skills and fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- MUST be able to travel to the Canary Wharf offices in London to work from the offices.
- All candidates will be required to show a portfolio of past work.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
- up to £100K base (depending on experience, will pay market rates for the right candidate)
- 24 Holiday + bank holiday, Bonuses, Health care, Dental, Personal Training & Development, plus much more
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The world is changing - fast. To keep pace, companies need to find new ways to get to market faster, disrupt the status quo, optimize operational models, and create experiences their employees and consumers desire. Companies know they must embrace digital, but too often they start the process at the end - with prescriptive technology. We start with the customer.
Asynchrony Labs identifies business needs - then designs, develops, and integrates custom software solutions for clients across the Department of Defense, Health Care, Financial Services, Retail and every industry in-between. Our flexible methodologies and multi-disciplined delivery teams promote intuitive experiences, unparalleled quality, regular analysis of metrics, and iterative product testing.
Backed by World Wide Technology (WWT) - a $9B global technology integrator with expertise across supply chain, networking, collaboration, and security - we form a unique nucleus of end-to-end creative and technology capabilities needed to help transform our clients' businesses at scale. Our teams are deeply connected and bring their shared insights across industries, disciplines, and markets to every engagement.
World Wide Technology is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - ONLY DIRECT APPLICATIONS
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918639