Project Support Analyst
PROJECT SUPPORT ANALYST
The successful candidate will be joining a change Programme to assist the wider resource team within a leading banking client in the Edinburgh area. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a long term project and would suit a candidate looking for permanent/long term assignments.
Duration: Permanent consultant (see below)
Start Date: ASAP (can wait for notice periods)
Salary: £30,000 - 38,000 PAYE + Holidays, Bonus, Paid certification, pension, benefits portal & more
- This request is for a Project Support Analyst to manage the end to end process for fixed price work orders for Projects within the IT Cyber Security Programme.
- Key capabilities required to fulfil this role are excellent communication skills to ensure IT stakeholders are fully engaged in the end to end process, confidence to build senior management relationships and liaise with internal Governance Bodies and the PMO team to help drive forward the successful execution of this end to end process.
- Attention to detail is vital to ensure that the Work Orders have the correct costs and timescales and the documents are produced in accordance with the banks internal standards.
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise work in a demanding environment and manage workload without significant management oversight.
- To work confidentially at all times due to the nature of dealing with day rates and working with external third parties.
- Previous PMO experience desirable.
- Excel skills.
- Exceptional time management and administrative skills.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP QUALITIES
- Effective and confident communicator - both written and verbal
- Good time management and administrative skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become a permanent employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration.