Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager (m/f)
International project management is your passion and your customers can tell that from every single contact they have with you. Impressing your contact persons at the top manufacturers in the IT industry and enabling IT services at the most extreme places in the world is what pushes you forward. Agile processes and permanently changing tasks within different projects complete your job description:
- Transition management for new service setup transitioning a large international customer for break fix services
- Optimising performance and delivering on project milestones
- To have primary responsibility for implementing all requirements of the customer contract, defining, planning, tracking and managing the assigned project successfully.
- To serve as the head point of contact for the operational customer contacts and to be the focal point for all operational issues relevant to each project.
- have experience in IT service management and in dealing with customers
- think and act like an entrepreneur and you are able to make decisions in your own responsibility
- excellent communication skills and you are willing to travel to a certain extent
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
- Many more advantages to make your working hours and breaks as enjoyable as possible
Who we are:
Hemmersbach specialises in providing cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With more than 2,300 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.